Our Core Values
- Respect: we affirm the dignity potential and contribution of participation, donors, staff and stakeholders.
- Integrity: we act immediately to serve individuals and groups with HAP mission being equal and honest for all and accept responsibility for our collective and individual actions.
- Commitment: Together we stood to effectively save the environment and lives of the larger communities and create long-term viabilities along vulnerable communities
- Excellence: Consistently challenge ourselves to the highest levels of performance and achieving organizational skills.
- Accountability: HAP has a well-organized transparent accounting system guided by the General Accepted Accounting Principles “GAAPs” and we believe in the principles of the accountability and zero tolerance to fraud.
- Credibility: HAP is well reliable among the community and is morally being very well supported by the communities and stakeholders.